- Sport Slip-On with Elastic Laces
- All-Season Comfort Rubber Sole
- Breathable Neoprene Performance Lining
- Heel-to-Toe Comfort System w/ Removable Cushion Footbed
- Handcrafted on the Cameron Last
- Remember your first pair of sneakers? How exciting that day was! More than likely they offered little support and were the antithesis of lightweight. In today’s casual culture, a well built, updated and sophisticated sneaker is the perfect choice to pair with your favorite five pockets, jeans, even a sport coat.
- At Martin Dingman, our design philosophy doesn’t just include updated, timeless style, but also unsurpassed comfort and the finest quality. With those parameters as a baseline, the Cameron sneaker was created. The upper is handcrafted from supple sheepskin, sophisticated, yet durable. The heel to toe comfort system has been taken to a new level with the addition of a breathable neoprene lining and no-tie elastic laces. The Cameron was completed with the perfect, all-season, rubber sole, to insure traction and durability.
Color White (740323)